Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Update on Progress for NPC Bikini Nationals


           I am a little behind, sorry ladies!  I checked in with Danny on Sunday and so far I am still in a good position and should be right where I wanted to be for Nationals.  As of Sunday I was down to 132.7 lbs and my BF% was 14.07%.  I was a little bummed that I did not break the 14% mark but considering I had the time of my life at my BFF wedding the weekend prior, heck I will take it!
With that said, I have made a couple of adjustments to my nutrition for this week.


          I cut 15g of carbs from my post workout meal.  I am now consuming about 90g of starchy carbs per day.  You can now spot me carrying around a gallon of water.  I don't think I was drinking enough water so now I am forcing myself to pay attention to my water intake. 

         The workouts are still the same.  I am still doing about 45 minutes of cardio in a fasted state 6 days per week and lifting 5 days.  I have not lost any muscle while training this way which is extremely important at this point.

I am getting pretty pumped about Nationals!  I have ordered my suit, updated my NPC membership, filled out my paperwork for the show, made hair appointment, started exfoliating my skin,booked hotel rooms, and started posing every day.

 By my next check in I hope to break the 14% and around 131.5 lbs.  As of right now I don't see why not!

  Here's some info on the show I will be competing in next month. Here I come Atlanta!




XOXO,

Abby


To read more check out:

"3 Weeks Out From Bikini Nationals...What Am I Eating"

"NPC Bikini Nationals Experience"
 

Interested in more info about competing in Bikini? My Bikini Competitor newsletter is designed to help you develop that lean, sexy bikini body. Plus, as an extra bonus, you 'll also get a FREE Bikini Competition Starter Kit E-Book...download it now!
 
Interesting Image
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment