Wednesday, March 30, 2011

3 Days...Bring it On!!






          Holy smokes! I am only 3 days out from the first show and I can hardly contain myself.  Between the list of everything I need to do before we hit the road Friday morning, (at the crack of dawn after my last cardio workout at 5am!) and dreaming about food, I am counting down the minutes!

          I have posted a couple of shots on Facebook that I took on Monday. I feel pretty good with how my physique is looking for my first show, now its a matter of feeling confident with my presentation and posing. After 5 months of training my ass off and eating tilapia and brown rice I am determined to own the stage no matter what!

          I want to thank everybody who has helped me to stay strong throughout these past few months.  Without your loving and unconditional support it would have been very, VERY hard for me.

         I plan on competing the following Saturday (the 9th) in Montana so I will still be sticking to a strict cutting diet for another week...:-( But we really just need to see how the first one goes before we get ahead of ourselves.


XOXO,

Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment