Saturday, March 26, 2011

1 Week Out From My First Bikini Competition


















   

















  



 The pictures to the left were taken about a year ago. They look like mug shots! The pictures to the right were taken this morning, 1 week out from my first Bikini NPC show.  My quads need a little bit more development and they need to be tighter. I cannot wait to put the whole package together; tan, jewelry, hair, makeup, etc. I see a big difference in my back and legs between these two shots. My back is my favorite body part.

 I am one week out from my first NPC Bikini show.  I compete next Saturday, April 2nd, 2011 in the Vancouver Natural Show in Vancouver, Wa. I think the competition will be really good because the bikini division has grown rapidly in the past year.

 I had my measurements taken this morning and boy am I relieved. I gained over a pound of muscle and lost over a pound of fat! The increase of protein with each meal as Tanji recommended really helped me this week.  I did stick with my 3x30 min elliptical sessions but also included some jump roping after my workouts. I feel really good about my conditioning for my first show. However, I want to improve for the 9th and the 23rd for sure.

Below are my measurements from my initial starting point and today. 

11/23/2010 BW: 129.40 Body Fat %: 21.66% Lean Mass: 101.37lbs Fat Mass: 28.03lbs
03/26/2011 BW: 125.20 Body Fat%: 11.35% Lean Mass: 110.98lbs Fat Mass: 14.22lbs


Changes since initial assessment: -4.20lbs on the scale, +9.62lbs of lean mass, -13.82 lbs of Fat! and -10.31 %

I am really proud of my accomplishments so far. These past two weeks have been extremely hard for me and I am thrilled to see that hard work does pay off.

XOXO,

Abby

Read more about my Bikini story:

"2 Days Out From My First Bikini Competition"




Interested in more info about competing in Bikini? My Bikini Competitor newsletter is designed to help you develop that lean, sexy bikini body. Plus, as an extra bonus, you 'll also get a FREE Bikini Competition Starter Kit E-Book...download it now!
 
Interesting Image
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Wow Abby! You look amazing! You should be so incredibly proud of yourself for all you have accomplished! Maybe you will be my inspiration! (oh and this is Megan Harlow, formerly Myers) Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! Really proud of you!!!

    ReplyDelete